51 Mason Court South Lake
Area: 700 m²
Sitting directly across the road from the primary school in a lovely area of South Lake is this fantastic home on a very quite friendly street.
This home has recently been semi refurbished with quality new carpets and wood look flooring throughout, it certainly is worth taking a look at its eye catching cozy appeal. The property features three decent sized bedrooms, the master having semi ensuite, built in robes and it’s own air-condition unit, the other two bedrooms have ceiling fans, and one room with built in robe.
The formal lounge is spacious with attractive double wood door entrance to the dining area, which features two areas being a dining room and possible open plan study room, split system air condoning unit, and a fantastic wood fire place.
The rear yard consists of a patio with below ground pool, side drive through access, with a large paved area with brick BBQ and garden shed. Don’t miss out on this perfect first starter, or investment!
– Below ground pool with spacious back yard
– Quality new carpets and vinyl floors throughout
– New window coverings throughout the living areas and bedrooms
– Study area/room
– Alarm system
– Fully air-conditioned
– Log fire place
– Side drive through access
– 700 square metre block with potential subdivision once approved R40 (currently pending with the department of planning for approval)
Please register your interest by calling Tara O’Connor on 0405106672